Lingual Braces Before And After I Need Opinions Especially From People With Braces?? Picture Included!!?

I need opinions especially from people with braces?? Picture included!!? - lingual braces before and after

I'm at a point where you can get help. I am now 18 and I have received too superficial to provide support before too. I do not want (to Lingual that go behind your teeth and think of bands on the teeth what you think of them). How long do !!!?? Oh, and we need an opinion if I can only plant that I have nothing but gaps.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30l0311&s=5

2 comments:

Dog Owner of 2 said...

I say go with the regular classroom key. Work faster (from what) my orthodontist. You'll be surprised how quickly they can fill some gaps. I had a small space and the time I returned to my office, closed the gap.

Everyone is different. I think the normal time is 2 to 3 years, but I had people who had less taken.

Jennifer B said...

I had a little space ... very low.
All my teeth are straight and had 4 years of use.
But surely in a few years ago that the technology is somewhat more advanced.

Post a Comment