Is Leg Extention Bad For Your Knee Does Gay Friend Like Me?

Does gay friend like me? - is leg extention bad for your knee

Last night I met a friend of a friend, my friend, with a little bit drunk, haze, I thought he was gay. Very child is not bad, a little sense of humor, likes a little vodka. But later in the evening, my friend, also drunk ... I drove into the bosom of gayfriend do something strange for him, but I stayed for a while, my friend said, laughing cacking as gayfriend see gayfriend gave me a little massage on the neck, waist, and a little emotion. so I get my hands on my legs, "laughed my friend, then I got scared and almost spilled his drink. Gayfriend and then I laughed. :)
before my return, I said, it was nice to gayfriend respond to, and everything he says himself, said with an extension "I like 'yes'> Smile and Nod \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt it, I too ,the hand and walked with drunkfriend.
I asked her the impression that I need a passport?
Perhaps also appreciate the joke?
What say, could in fact as I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment