Wine Jaw Pain Jaw Pain After Drinking Alcohol?

Jaw pain after drinking alcohol? - wine jaw pain

I went to dinner last night with some friends. Everything went well, and I ate a chicken sandwich and had a strawberry Margarita mix. When I started in the 2nd Margarita, I got this pain in my jaw joints. I stopped eating and drinking for a few minutes and disappears. I took a sip of margarita and my pain was stronger than me. So stop to eat and drink and very severe pain that has lasted for 10 minutes, was then less than 10 minutes. I've been looking online and see the pain in the jaw by reds, but nothing about the margaritas. If you want to know the exact nature of the Margarita is made, the frozen strawberry margarita upper platform of Chile, with Sauza Gold Tequila, Patron CiTrong orange liqueur and Grand Gala. Who knows why I have this pain in the jaw?

0 comments:

Post a Comment