Dvd Writer Laser Diode Creating A Burning Laser Out Of A 111a Red Pet Teasing Laser Pointer?

Creating a burning laser out of a 111a red pet teasing laser pointer? - dvd writer laser diode

Suppose that there are ways to a burning, instead of a diode with a DVD burner. At least all the vids to prove. But most find that u have a green laser-$ 500, you need to burn. Metacafe shows the fire board, but I have no fire element. Only the diode switches and the contacts of the battery. I need clarity. Other forums state 3v diodes burned some DVD recorders.

Do not Say U can not just ur lack of knowledge / perspectives. Instead of like a "lighter to melt steel." The problem is not that. The question was, what you can with a laser normally have the same desire and / or burn through it. N Dun gimme a hypothesis of the overall response rate than can be done but will cost an astronomical sum of money. "

If it as simple as a diode DVD burner, a button and food and let me know. Why is a diode from DVD? Why not a diode CD burner? The laser to write on the disc well. And eject the CD or hot, that heat is generated.

Clarity, please. From someone who has a pet laser ordinary and not burn green or blue or yellow, which is destined to. I bought the laser-$ 10 for pets.

And I Dun that jazz in danger. I am not a stupid boy. I'm 27 and I am an amateur lineman. I have many electronic experiments lil personal study and enjoyment. It might kill me. And at work, working at 12 kV to 138 kV accelerating voltage between lines 150 + mph so I do not want lectures on safety. I just try to answer the question.

Someone please help me understand how a laser can be electronically altered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment