Holding Onto This Somehow HELP ME!!!!!!!! Have A Boyfriend, Who Happens To Be From Europe, And Has Nude Pictures Of His Ex-girlfriend?

HELP ME!!!!!!!! have a boyfriend, who happens to be from Europe, and has nude pictures of his ex-girlfriend? - holding onto this somehow

I wonder whether it is normal that my friend keep nude photos of his ex-girlfriend?
I did delete a few months ago, when I realized that not just nude photos of her together, but both. said he would place them in a separate folder on your computer and do not remove. I accepted because it is the only relationship that I've made and I do not know what is acceptable. I am also, and it is the European Amercian ... Maybe not a big problem for them. I was very excited to see that they were still there when I saw the other day. What if he says he wants them somewhere? Because I want to completely remove only .... I mean it makes me want to break with him .... I understand that it is sooo beautiful and I, but then ... It simply makes no sense to me. is somehow on a farm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment