Vinyls How Does The Sale Of Vinyls Compare To That Of The CD Nowadays?

How does the sale of vinyls compare to that of the CD nowadays? - vinyls

CD sales have been affected by digital downloads?
Does everybody and production of vinyl profitable to do?
Cassettes are still available? (Probably not)
It is the Digital Audio Tape (DAT) are still being sold?
I like downloading music and I feel that I deserve to have that luxury, as I have twice for the music that I myself - Once, when I bought the vinyl, then paid for if I 'I updated CD. I'm glad that you have never discussed the purchase of DAT release.
I also paid twenty pounds a month for my broadband connection, which I can download music. During a lifetime, it means they've probably spent more money that I have the good fortune to CD.

What is the next stage of this cultural and technological revolution?

0 comments:

Post a Comment